In The Model Program, Tony Elliot, Head Coach at University of Virginia, outlines how to build a successful college football program.
Coach Elliot discusses how to teach life skills that transfer to the football field and beyond.
Additionally, Coach Elliot details, how to hold the entire program, from coaches to players accountable and create buy-in.
Finally, Coach Elliott reviews his thoughts on how to develop leadership on all levels.
Topics covered include:
- Identifying Your Programs Goals
- Developing Leadership and Talent
- Structure and Discipline
- “Coaching Your Coaches”
- Values and Accountability Throughout the Program
- Basics of a Successful Program
- “Creating Results”
- Applying Your Knowledge to Your Specific Program