Watch with AthleticTV or Athletic+ Subscription
Developing the Complete Wide Receiver, by Charlie Stubbs details the four key attributes of a championship-caliber wide receiver (good speed, good hands, maneuverability, and a strong desire to catch the ball).
With an emphasis on great effort, intensity, aggressiveness, and sound execution, the video also reviews the basic factors involved in sound route running.
In addition, the video points out how (and why) coaches can grade the performance of their wide receivers.
Among the topics covered:
- Three basic criteria for wide receivers
- Key attributes of a championship wide receiver
- Keys to good route running
- Criteria for grading the wide receiver
- Basic fundamentals and drills
Show more from Strategy
Browse by Sport