In Alabama A&M Offensive Line Fundamentals, Markus Lawrence, Offensive Line Coach at Alabama A&M University, shares his approach to building a successful offensive line.
Coach Lawrence demonstrates basic fundamentals, techniques, and drills, while also going in depth on both run and pass protection strategies.
Coach Lawrence also discusses instilling the correct mentality in your offensive linemen and teaching them how to perform “athletic plays.”
Additionally, Coach Lawrence hosts a Question and Answer session to provide insight on how to implement his system into your football program.
Topics covered include:
- Run Blocking
- Pass Protection
- Position Specific Techniques and Fundamentals
- “E.D.D” or Every Day Drills
- Improving Athletic Ability for Linemen
- Building Offensive Line Teamwork
- Second and Third Level Blocking
- Proper Two- and Three-Point Stances