In The Process of Building a Winning Culture, Brian Green, head coach at Washington State University, details the steps needed to create a successful culture in your baseball program.
Coach Green discusses the factors that go into building team culture, from hiring your staff to instilling core values into your athletes. Coach Green outlines the process of building your program’s vision, direction, and goals.
Finally, Coach Green shares his philosophies on teamwork and maintaining authenticity throughout your program.
Topics covered include:
- Developing a Vision for Your Program
- Hiring Your Staff
- Staff Development
- Core Values – What Matters to You?
- Team Building
- Identifying and Measuring Goals
- Accountability and Authenticity
- Skill Development for Athletes