In Becoming A Great Ballhandler Coach Greg White, former Marshall University head coach, identifies the characteristics and traits of a great ballhandler, then demonstrates how to develop those in your athletes.
Coach White maps out a practice program with drills and techniques to improve ballhandling at all levels of play, as well as discusses exercises to increase strength, speed, and quickness.
Additionally, Coach White reviews how to develop passing ability and how to limit turnovers.
Among the topics covered:
- Structuring Practice to Maximize Results
- Warm-Up Drills
- Fundamentals and Techniques of Ballhandling
- Dribbling Drills with no Defenders
- Translating Drills to Gameplay
- Full-Court Drills
- Strength/Quickness Exercises
- Decreasing Turnovers
- Passing as a Ballhandler